Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I'm not from Australia, nor have I ever been there. However, since my husband works for an international company, I have some contacts there. When I asked for a recipe that was truly Australian cuisine, this is what they sent. Posted for ZWT5
- Heat a griddle or non stick pan and add a little oil spray.
- Cook meat quickly on each side for about 2 minutes to seal.
- Reduce heat slightly and cook until just pink in the centre of each piece.
- Stir Teriyaki sauce into pan juices, whisking to combine.
- Serve drizzled with the pan juices.