1/2 Photos of Kaylenes Prawn Skewers
haven't tried these but Kaylene says they are awesome :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 long fresh red chili, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon rind, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 900 g large green prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- fresh mint leaves, to serve
- lemon wedge, to serve
- mayonnaise, to serve
- 1Combine the garlic, chilli, mint, lemon rind, oil and lemon juice in a medium bowl.
- 2Add prawns and stir to coat. Place in fridge to marinade for 10 minutes.
- 3Thread prawns onto skewers. Season. Heat grill to high.
- 4Spray skewers with oil.
- 5Cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden brown.
- 6Top with mint. Serve with mayonnaise and lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Australian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kaylenes Prawn Skewers
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.6
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 283.5 mg
- Sodium 1274.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 30.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: