haven't tried these but Kaylene says they are awesome :)
Make and share this Kaylenes Prawn Skewers recipe from Food.com.
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 long fresh red chili, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon rind, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 900 g large green prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- fresh mint leaves, to serve
- lemon wedge, to serve
- mayonnaise, to serve
- Combine the garlic, chilli, mint, lemon rind, oil and lemon juice in a medium bowl.
- Add prawns and stir to coat. Place in fridge to marinade for 10 minutes.
- Thread prawns onto skewers. Season. Heat grill to high.
- Spray skewers with oil.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden brown.
- Top with mint. Serve with mayonnaise and lemon wedges.