1/3 Photos of Kofta Kebabs With Chilli Yoghurt
A simple weeknight supper solution that is quick, tasty, and fairly low in fat too!! I often make mine into little patties if I'm short on time, rather than mess about with skewers. I often use wholemeal pitta bread instead of tortillas too. Don't skip the chilli yoghurt...it reallly makes it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb extra lean minced lamb
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1Mix together the lamb, onion herbs and spices and season well.Divide the mixture into four, and using your fingers squeeze it around the skewers to form long sausage shapes.
- 2Grill the kofta kebabs for about 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally, until well browned.
- 3Combine the yoghurt, chillies, coriander, garlic, lime juice and sugar and season to taste.
- 4Briefly warm the tortillas to make them pliable. Place a kebab in the centre of each tortilla, squeeze around the kebab, pulling it off the skewer. Drizzle with the chilli yoghurt, and add onion rings, tomato wedges and lettuce if desired.
- 5Roll up and eat!
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kofta Kebabs With Chilli Yoghurt
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.7
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 66.5 mg
- Sodium 263.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 20.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: