Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A tasty marinade for lamb chops. Great for the BBQ or grill. Prep time doesn't include time to marinate the chops.
- 1 kg lamb chop
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Trim excess fat from lamb.
- Combine lamb with all the ingredients, cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, drain lamb from marinade.
- Grill or BBQ chops until tender.
So juicy and tender and flavorful! This was wonderful. I marinated them overnight and tossed them on the grill 5 minutes per side and they were perfectly medium rare. Yum!
Made this tonight, was great. Very simple but goes together well. Will be repeating this recipe for sure!!!
We made this with corn on the cob and potatoes with the same spices mixed in. It was one of our favorite meals to date!