1/4 Photos of Lamb Chops Rosemary
Lamb and rosemary go together so well. This is a nice dish to serve with mashed potatoes and greens. Very Australian, with style :) You can use the older and fattier lamb, just be sure to skim the fat first. If you use mutton, do it in the crock pot and cook till the meat falls off the bones, cool and skim.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heavy fry pan, fry the chops in a little oil until brown.
- 2Add pepper and onions, stir around, add everything else and cover and simmer about 30 minutes.
- 3If the sauce is too thin, turn to high and take the lid off for a minute or two.
- 4Can be done in a casserole or crock pot.
- 5Make sure you trim off all the fat, or put in fridge for the night and get the fat off the next day, and re-heat.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lamb Chops Rosemary
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 479.8
- Calories from Fat 342
- Total Fat 38.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 105.4 mg
- Sodium 908.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 24.5 g