I really cannot remember where I first got this recipe, but it has been in my family for ages. My kid's friends all expressed "concern" about the ingredients, but they also licked the plate clean :) If you think you need too, you can add a little water to stop the chops from sticking or burning, just adds to the sauce, which everyone seems to love. You can also do these on the barbecue.
- Brush mixture lightly on both sides of meat, and fry in a butter-oil mixture for 7 minutes each side, medium to low heat, until done.
- If it starts to stick, you can add a little water to the pan, as the chops don't have to be fried, just cooked.
- Remove chops, add a little more butter, and add 4 large sliced bananas with any leftover marinade.
- Sprinkle with a little brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Toss around till hot and coated with mixture, spoon over chops.
- Serve with Mashed Potatoes and green veg.
- And bread to mop up the sauce.