1/4 Photos of Lamb Chops With Deviled Bananas
I really cannot remember where I first got this recipe, but it has been in my family for ages. My kid's friends all expressed "concern" about the ingredients, but they also licked the plate clean :) If you think you need too, you can add a little water to stop the chops from sticking or burning, just adds to the sauce, which everyone seems to love. You can also do these on the barbecue.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 large lamb chops, trim the fat (or any cheap cut of lamb)
- 1Brush mixture lightly on both sides of meat, and fry in a butter-oil mixture for 7 minutes each side, medium to low heat, until done.
- 2If it starts to stick, you can add a little water to the pan, as the chops don't have to be fried, just cooked.
- 3Remove chops, add a little more butter, and add 4 large sliced bananas with any leftover marinade.
- 4Sprinkle with a little brown sugar and cinnamon.
- 5Toss around till hot and coated with mixture, spoon over chops.
- 6Serve with Mashed Potatoes and green veg.
- 7And bread to mop up the sauce.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lamb Chops With Deviled Bananas
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 565.4
- Calories from Fat 345
- Total Fat 38.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 105.4 mg
- Sodium 144.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 24.6 g