1/1 Photo of Lamb Cutlets With Cheesy Sweet Potato Bake
I love lamb but at the moment is very expensive so I can't see this happening any time soon but the the sweet potato bake part also looks very good and could make a great side to another meal, from Australian BH&G Diabetic L:iving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 350 g sweet potatoes (halved and thinly sliced)
- 2 eggs (50grams each whisked)
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese (30% fat-reduced grated)
- cooking spray (olive oil)
- 4 lamb cutlets (trimmed of fat)
- 150 g green beans (trimmed and steamed to serve)
- 1 zucchini (sliced and steamed to serve)
- 1 corn on the cob (halved and steamed to serve)
- 1Preheat oven to 180C(fan forced).
- 2Put the sweet potato in a large shallow microwave safe dish and add 60ml (1/4 cup) water and cover and cook on high (100%) for 7 minutes or until the sweet potato is just tender and drain well.
- 3Put the eggs and milk in a small bowl and season with pepper and whisk to combine.
- 4divide sweet potato between 2 x 250ml (1 cup) shallow ovenproof dishes and then pour egg mixture over the sweet potato.
- 5Put the dishes on a baking tray and sprinkle with cheese and bake for 20 to 25 minute3s or until the egg is set and top is golden brown.
- 6Meanwhile preheat a chargrill pan on medium high and spray each side of lamb cutlets with cooking spray and then cook on the chargrill pan for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes per side for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- 7Transfer to a plate and set aside for 2 to 3 minutes to rest.
- 8Serve the cutlets with the sweet potato bake and steamed vegetables.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lamb Cutlets With Cheesy Sweet Potato Bake
Serving Size: 1 (475 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.6
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 193.5 mg
- Sodium 230.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.0 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 15.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: