Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
Another lamb dish that we have really enjoyed. I also like to use this same tapenade on canapes, and so I make extra as it keeps well in the fridge. We also enjoy baby lamb cutlets as part of an antipasto platter.
- Combine oil, rosemary, garlic and pepper and brush over cutlets.
- Allow them to marinate whilst you make the tapenade.
- TAPENADE: Place all the ingredients-except the oil- in the bowl of a food processor.
- Whilst processing, add the oil in a steady stream.
- The ingredients should be thoroughly combined, but aim for a rough texture rather than a smooth paste.
- Set aside and preheat your broiler of grill.
- Cook the cutlets until done to your liking.
- Top each with a spoonful of tapenade.
- Serve with a crisp green salad and jacket-baked potatoes.
Well, I didn't get ratings from the rest of my family, but I didn't need to. I rate this a 5 star recipe for sure!!! I love black olives, garlic, parsley, and sun dried tomatoes, so how could I not like the tapenade?! Thanks for a yummy dinner!
Nice and easy tapenade . I used australian lamb rump istead and added some parmesan cheese to the tapenade before serving. Try grilling the lamb after it is topped with the paste, wonderfull.