Another lamb dish that we have really enjoyed. I also like to use this same tapenade on canapes, and so I make extra as it keeps well in the fridge. We also enjoy baby lamb cutlets as part of an antipasto platter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 -18 lamb cutlets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- fresh rosemary sprig
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1Combine oil, rosemary, garlic and pepper and brush over cutlets.
- 2Allow them to marinate whilst you make the tapenade.
- 3TAPENADE: Place all the ingredients-except the oil- in the bowl of a food processor.
- 4Whilst processing, add the oil in a steady stream.
- 5The ingredients should be thoroughly combined, but aim for a rough texture rather than a smooth paste.
- 6Set aside and preheat your broiler of grill.
- 7Cook the cutlets until done to your liking.
- 8Top each with a spoonful of tapenade.
- 9Serve with a crisp green salad and jacket-baked potatoes.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lamb Cutlets with Tapenade
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.8
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 200.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: