Carol in Oz's Note:
Not a lamb fan? THINK AGAIN!These are tender and delicious, crispy and tasty, BETTER than restaurant quality! You'll be proud to serve these on Australia Day...these are going to be a weekly feature on my menu as they are a big hit at my house! As with all my recipes, super-easy but looks like you put in mega-effort! Martha, eat your heart out!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slightly flatten cutlets with rolling pin.
- 2Dip cutlets in flour.
- 3Dip cutlets in beaten egg.
- 4Dip cutlets in bread crumbs.
- 5Heat oil in pan.
- 6Place cutlets in hot oil and lower heat to medium.
- 7Sprinkle with garlic salt, oregano and pepper.
- 8Cook cutlets until coating is browned and crisp.
- 9Turn cutlets over and sprinkle with garlic salt, oregano and pepper and cook until browned both sides.
- 10Squeeze fresh lemon over cutlets and serve hot with a selection of fresh chopped veggies, ie carrots, cucumbers, and hot fresh garlic toast.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lamb Haters Crumbed Cutlets
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 721.3
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 431.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 16.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: