1/3 Photos of Lamb Shank Dinner
1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 10 mins
I'm not sure where I found this recipe but I'm glad I did as it's yummy and it can easily be adapted to cook in the oven or crockpot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat butter, oil & curry powder in a heavy pan & slowly brown lamb shanks on all sides.
- 2Add onion, stock, carrots & potatoes.
- 3Bring to the boil, then cover & simmer for 1 hour or until shanks are tender.
- 4Stir in fruit chutney & peas and heat through, add salt & pepper to taste and sprinkle with parsley to serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lamb Shank Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (649 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 877.7
- Calories from Fat 376
- Total Fat 41.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 253.3 mg
- Sodium 415.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 81.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: