Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep1 hr 50 mins
I found this on mouthwatering munchies, a really simple to put together trifle with a slightly Aussie spin!
- Make up raspberry jelly crystals according to pkt. Cover and chill 20 minutes.
- Arrange lamington fingers over base of 12-cup serving dish.
- Pour jelly over. Cover and chill 30 mins, or until jelly is set.
- Beat chocolate instant pudding mix and 2 1/3 cups milk for 5 mins, or until smooth. Cover and refrigerate 15 minutes Spread over jelly.
- Beat cream and 1/4 cup icing sugar until soft peaks form. Spread over pudding. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve trifle topped with chopped Cherry Ripe bars.
My family and friends ask me to make this all the time. You can't go wrong with this one. The only thing that l did different was l add chopped cherry ripe bars to the instant pudding mix.