Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is almost cheesecakey in flavour. Lattice biscuits are a flakey pastry biscuit that are square with a lattice design and glazed perfect if you have to "take a plate"......very yummy.
- Line a lamington tin (11"x8") with foil. Place lattice biscuits FACE DOWN on the bottom of tin.
- Blend all other ingredients in a food proccesor or with a mixer (DON'T MELT THE BUTTER).
- Pour over biscuits.
- Top with lattice biscuits (face up).
- Refrigerate till set.
- Cut into desired sizes either whole squares or strips.
- Store in an air-tight container (if they last that long).
- If the mix is too runny, set in refrigerator for 5 minutes then pour over biscuits.
This was one of my favourite recipes back at home in Australia every one loved them. But I'm now living in London and I cant find the lattice biscuits anywhere. Does any one know if they make them in the UK?
Sweet jesus it's BLISS on a plate
Just wonderful!...very much like cheesecake. Perfect for tempting company.