1/1 Photo of Lattice Biscuit Slice
Angel-mae & cleopatra's mummy's Note:
This is almost cheesecakey in flavour. Lattice biscuits are a flakey pastry biscuit that are square with a lattice design and glazed perfect if you have to "take a plate"......very yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a lamington tin (11"x8") with foil. Place lattice biscuits FACE DOWN on the bottom of tin.
- 2Blend all other ingredients in a food proccesor or with a mixer (DON'T MELT THE BUTTER).
- 3Pour over biscuits.
- 4Top with lattice biscuits (face up).
- 5Refrigerate till set.
- 6Cut into desired sizes either whole squares or strips.
- 7Store in an air-tight container (if they last that long).
- 8If the mix is too runny, set in refrigerator for 5 minutes then pour over biscuits.
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lattice Biscuit Slice
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.7
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 67.7 mg
- Sodium 70.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: