1/1 Photo of Layered Potato Cake
This potato dish is nice served hot or cold. Great to take along on a picnic served with a salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C
- 2Grease an 8-inch spring form pan. Line base and sides of pan with wax paper.
- 3Peel potatoes and thinly slice with mandoline.
- 4In microwave melt butter add oil, garlic, and pepper.
- 5Arrange some of the potato slices in bottom of pan, overlapping edges.
- 6Brush with butter mixture.
- 7Combine bread crumbs, cheese and parsley sprinkle some over potato slices.
- 8Continue layering potatoes, brushing with butter mixture and sprinkling with cheese mixture, ending with cheese.
- 9Using your hand, press the top layer down. Bake, uncovered, 1 hour or until golden brown.
- 10Cool slightly, cut into wedges.
- 11Serve warm or cold served with salad.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Layered Potato Cake
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 580.4
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 37.3 mg
- Sodium 357.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.0 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 16.8 g