Had way too much of roast beef one time, and whipped this salad up to make up for the amount of meat I had consumed, and the lack of vegetables in a diet. It worked so well, I have started making extra roast beef, just so that I could have heaps of leftovers for this wonderful salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- mint leaf
- 1 head watercress
- 1 packet mixed salad green
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 5 slices leftover roast beef (up to you how much you wanna add)
- 1Wash and dry mint leaves and watercress in a salad spinner.
- 2Toss the packaged salad leaves and watercress in a salad bowl and top with tomatoes and onion.
- 3Add beef slices, torn into bite-sized pieces.
- 4Mix dressing in a bowl, stir well to combine.
- 5Cover salad with spicy dressing.
- 6Top with mint leaves and serve with rotti for a twist.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Roast Beef Spicy Salad
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.9
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 27.6 mg
- Sodium 377.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 10.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens