Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These delicious tiny appetizers are made using leftover cooked sweet potatoes but you could use any mashed vegetable eg. pumpkin or normal potato with added ham/bacon or seasonings to taste.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large heavy skillet, and cook red pepper, onion and curry powder until tender.
- Stir in cooked sweet potatoes. Cool.
- Stir flour, sour cream, and chutney
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush wonton squares with 2 tablespoons melted butter and press each into miniature muffin cups.
- Spoon sweet potato mixture into the wonton shells and bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.