These delicious tiny appetizers are made using leftover cooked sweet potatoes but you could use any mashed vegetable eg. pumpkin or normal potato with added ham/bacon or seasonings to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large heavy skillet, and cook red pepper, onion and curry powder until tender.
- 2Stir in cooked sweet potatoes. Cool.
- 3Stir flour, sour cream, and chutney
- 4Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush wonton squares with 2 tablespoons melted butter and press each into miniature muffin cups.
- 5Spoon sweet potato mixture into the wonton shells and bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Sweet Potato Wontons
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.4
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 6.8 mg
- Sodium 64.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: