1/7 Photos of Leg of Lamb for the Slow Cooker / Crock Pot
10 hrs 2 mins
Chef floWer's Note:
Lamb is consumed quite a bit in Australia. I cooked this leg of lamb in the slow cooker today for Little Miss (DD) and Hubby (DD). I don’t eat red meat, but I don't deprive my family if they want to eat it. You may not want to season the lamb with salt, as this recipe has the liquid stock & soy which both have high salt contents, but it's up to your taste bugs. You could also push some rosemary into the incisions with the garlic or sprinkle some around the lamb once its in the Slow Cooker / Crock Pot. Hubby said the meat fell away from the bone. Enjoy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make small incisions in leg of lamb and insert the slices of garlic in each incision.
- 2Rub olive oil, rosemary around the lamb and season with salt and pepper.
- 3In large non-stick pan, brown leg of lamb.
- 4While the lamb is browning, you can prepare the slow cooker/crock pot. Pour the stock and soy sauce into the slow cooker/crock pot. When the lamb is finishing browning add it to the slow cooker/crock pot.
- 5Cover and cook for 8-10 hours on low setting.
- 6Remove from slow cooker/crock pot and let rest 15 to 20 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leg of Lamb for the Slow Cooker / Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (434 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 887.3
- Calories from Fat 546
- Total Fat 60.7 g
- Saturated Fat 24.8 g
- Cholesterol 279.1 mg
- Sodium 592.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 78.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: