Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A no cook pie crust.
Make and share this Leigh's Basic Pie Crust recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup of raw almonds
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup of hulled sunflower seeds
- 5 -8 large pitted dates, depending on how sweet you like it
- 2 tablespoons of raw carob powder (optional)
- Put all ingredients into a food processor and utilizing the "S" blade, process well.
- Mold the resulting dough into a 9 " glass pie pan.
- This recipe also makes great candy. Just roll the dough into little balls and sprinkle with coconut, sesame seeds or ground almonds.
This is a good and healthy pie crust. Great for putting a little more nutrition in pies. : )