From May 2007 Australian Super Food Ideas. Suggested to serve with roasted potatoes and onion with a tzatziki dip. Do not include marinading time but do include 5 minutes resting.
- To make marinade combine oil, garlic, 2 1/2 tablespoons of lemon juice and oregano into a ceramic dish.
- Add lamb to marinade and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight, if time permits, turning occasionally.
- Preheat barbecue plate onto medium-high heat.
- Remove lamb from marinade.
- Barbecue lamb, basting with marinade for 6 to 8 minutes on each side for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Remove to plate, cover and stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve with suggested roasted vegetables and tzatziki or a simple salad.