1/3 Photos of Lemon and Oregano Lamb Chops
From May 2007 Australian Super Food Ideas. Suggested to serve with roasted potatoes and onion with a tzatziki dip. Do not include marinading time but do include 5 minutes resting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 lamb chops (mid-loin trimmed)
Lemon and Oregano Marinade
- 1To make marinade combine oil, garlic, 2 1/2 tablespoons of lemon juice and oregano into a ceramic dish.
- 2Add lamb to marinade and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight, if time permits, turning occasionally.
- 3Preheat barbecue plate onto medium-high heat.
- 4Remove lamb from marinade.
- 5Barbecue lamb, basting with marinade for 6 to 8 minutes on each side for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- 6Remove to plate, cover and stand for 5 minutes.
- 7Serve with suggested roasted vegetables and tzatziki or a simple salad.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon and Oregano Lamb Chops
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 948.7
- Calories from Fat 744
- Total Fat 82.6 g
- Saturated Fat 34.4 g
- Cholesterol 210.9 mg
- Sodium 160.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 46.6 g