1/2 Photos of Lemon Cheesecake-unbaked
I've been making this for years without a recipe, so when dale! asked me for the recipe, I had to stop and think. I also use the same mix (less lemon juice) for a pineapple cheesecake. You can add sugar, but I love the tart lemon flavour. If you like your base right up the side of the cheesecake, double the base mixture-I like more cake, less crumbs!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 120 g plain sweet cookie crumbs
- 60 g butter, melted
- 1Base: Combine ingredients and press into the bottom of a greased 22cm springform pan.
- 2Filling: Beat the cheese and condensed milk in a food processor until smooth.
- 3Add the juice and zest and process to mix.
- 4Sprinkle the gelatine over the boiling water, and whisk with a fork to dissolve.
- 5Pour into the processor, and mix well.
- 6Lastly, add the whipping cream and pulse just enough to mix it through-you don't want to overbeat it.
- 7Refrigerate for a few hours before decorating however you like-piped whipped cream, fresh fruit, passionfruit pulp, etc.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cheesecake-unbaked
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 699.9
- Calories from Fat 427
- Total Fat 47.5 g
- Saturated Fat 29.9 g
- Cholesterol 159.5 mg
- Sodium 366.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 55.0 g
- Protein 13.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of