1/2 Photos of Lemon Coconut squares
I love these no bake Lemon Coconut Squares, as I love anything with lemon in it. They are really popular in Australia and you often get them at morning and afternoon teas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 4 ounces butter
- 8 ounces milk arrowroot biscuits, finely crushed (a plain sweet cookie)
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1 cup coconut
- 1Put condensed milk and butter in a small pan, stir over gentle heat until butter has melted and mixture is combined.
- 2Add lemon rind and coconut to biscuit crumbs, mix well.
- 3Add butter and milk mixture to crumb mixture, mix together well with your hands.
- 4Press into a greased lamington tray (11in x 7in).
- 5Refrigerate 1 hour.
- 6Ice with lemon icing, sprinkle with coconut.
- 7When the icing has set, cut into squares.
- 8Lemon Icing: Combine sifted icing sugar, lemon juice and soft butter in a bowl.
- 9Mix well to make a smooth icing.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Coconut squares
Serving Size: 1 (867 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3708.1
- Calories from Fat 1977
- Total Fat 219.6 g
- Saturated Fat 142.0 g
- Cholesterol 333.1 mg
- Sodium 2465.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 421.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.3 g
- Sugars 302.3 g
- Protein 36.2 g