I love these no bake Lemon Coconut Squares, as I love anything with lemon in it. They are really popular in Australia and you often get them at morning and afternoon teas.
- Put condensed milk and butter in a small pan, stir over gentle heat until butter has melted and mixture is combined.
- Add lemon rind and coconut to biscuit crumbs, mix well.
- Add butter and milk mixture to crumb mixture, mix together well with your hands.
- Press into a greased lamington tray (11in x 7in).
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Ice with lemon icing, sprinkle with coconut.
- When the icing has set, cut into squares.
- Lemon Icing: Combine sifted icing sugar, lemon juice and soft butter in a bowl.
- Mix well to make a smooth icing.