Sara 76's Note:
This recipe is from a Tupperware recipe card. I haven't tried it yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 100 g walnuts
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 large lemons
- 3 eggs, seperated
- 80 g butter, softened
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 150 ml milk
- 6 tablespoons double cream
- 1Finely chop the walnuts and combine with the coconut. Microwave on high for 1 minute, stop, stir and microwave for a further 1 minute. Set aside.
- 2Trim the ends of the rhubarb and chop into 3cm pieces. Place rhubarb, butter, sugar, water and cinnamon. Cover, and microwave for 10 minutes.
- 3While that is cooking, zest the rind of the lemons, and juice them.
- 4With electric beater, whip the egg whites until it forms fluffy peaks, set aside.
- 5Cream the butter, sugar and lemon zest until fluffy. Beat in the egg yolks.
- 6Slowly blend in the flour, followed by the lemon juice, then the milk. Mix well.
- 7Gently fold the egg whites into the lemon batter until well combined. Do not over mix.
- 8Pour into a microwave safe dish, sprinkle over the coconut & nut topping, and microwave for 10 minutes.
- 9Remove from microwave, cover, and let stand for 5 minutes.
- 10Serve topped with the rhubarb, and a dollop of cream.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Delicious Pudding With Poached Rhubarb
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 575.3
- Calories from Fat 356
- Total Fat 39.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 176.0 mg
- Sodium 330.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 33.6 g
- Protein 9.5 g