Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from a Tupperware recipe card. I haven't tried it yet.
Make and share this Lemon Delicious Pudding With Poached Rhubarb recipe from Food.com.
- Finely chop the walnuts and combine with the coconut. Microwave on high for 1 minute, stop, stir and microwave for a further 1 minute. Set aside.
- Trim the ends of the rhubarb and chop into 3cm pieces. Place rhubarb, butter, sugar, water and cinnamon. Cover, and microwave for 10 minutes.
- While that is cooking, zest the rind of the lemons, and juice them.
- With electric beater, whip the egg whites until it forms fluffy peaks, set aside.
- Cream the butter, sugar and lemon zest until fluffy. Beat in the egg yolks.
- Slowly blend in the flour, followed by the lemon juice, then the milk. Mix well.
- Gently fold the egg whites into the lemon batter until well combined. Do not over mix.
- Pour into a microwave safe dish, sprinkle over the coconut & nut topping, and microwave for 10 minutes.
- Remove from microwave, cover, and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve topped with the rhubarb, and a dollop of cream.