Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Superfoods magazine July 2007 issue. Any white fish fillet can be used-they suggested hake. Recipe is gluten-free. The recipe stated, low-fat, low gi and diabetic friendly
- Place the fish fillets in a shallow ceramic or pyrex dish.
- Place lemon rind, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and one teaspoon of oil in a small jug. Whisk to combine.
- Pour the lemon mix over the fish fillets and turn to coat. Cover and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Preheat grill/broiler on medium heat. Line the grill tray with foil and grill the fish fillets on the grill tray for 4-5 minutes, or until just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large non-stick skillet or frypan.
- Add the beans to the pan, toss often, cook roughly 3 minutes until bright green. Add the tomatoes and garlic and cook a further 1 to 2 minutes or until the tomatoes begin to soften.
- Add spinach and vinegar to the beans and tomatoes. Toss until the spinach just starts to wilt.
- To serve, divide bean mix onto 4 serving plates and top each with a fish fillet. Season with cracked black pepper and serve with a wedge of lemon on the side.