From Superfoods magazine July 2007 issue. Any white fish fillet can be used-they suggested hake. Recipe is gluten-free. The recipe stated, low-fat, low gi and diabetic friendly
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the fish fillets in a shallow ceramic or pyrex dish.
- 2Place lemon rind, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and one teaspoon of oil in a small jug. Whisk to combine.
- 3Pour the lemon mix over the fish fillets and turn to coat. Cover and set aside for 10 minutes.
- 4Preheat grill/broiler on medium heat. Line the grill tray with foil and grill the fish fillets on the grill tray for 4-5 minutes, or until just cooked through.
- 5Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large non-stick skillet or frypan.
- 6Add the beans to the pan, toss often, cook roughly 3 minutes until bright green. Add the tomatoes and garlic and cook a further 1 to 2 minutes or until the tomatoes begin to soften.
- 7Add spinach and vinegar to the beans and tomatoes. Toss until the spinach just starts to wilt.
- 8To serve, divide bean mix onto 4 serving plates and top each with a fish fillet. Season with cracked black pepper and serve with a wedge of lemon on the side.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Fish With Sauteed Beans and Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.1
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 100.5 mg
- Sodium 147.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 30.9 g