from the AWW 'Cakes and Slices' cookbook - posting here for nutritional info
My Private Note
fruit t ...
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Line baking tray with baking paper.
- 22. Sift flour into bowl, rub in butter. Stir in sugar and lemon rind, then egg and add enough milk to mix to a soft pliable dough.
- 33. Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth, divide mixture into 3, roll each third into a log about 40cm long.
- 44. Plait the logs firmly together. Place onto prepared tray, press ends of plait together to form a round shape.
- 55. Bake at 220 degrees celsius for about 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Fruit Twist
Serving Size: 1 (530 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1625.4
- Calories from Fat 544
- Total Fat 60.5 g
- Saturated Fat 35.4 g
- Cholesterol 356.8 mg
- Sodium 4045.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 228.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 38.6 g