Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
from the AWW 'Cakes and Slices' cookbook - posting here for nutritional info
Make and share this Lemon Fruit Twist recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Line baking tray with baking paper.
- 2. Sift flour into bowl, rub in butter. Stir in sugar and lemon rind, then egg and add enough milk to mix to a soft pliable dough.
- 3. Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth, divide mixture into 3, roll each third into a log about 40cm long.
- 4. Plait the logs firmly together. Place onto prepared tray, press ends of plait together to form a round shape.
- 5. Bake at 220 degrees celsius for about 20-25 minutes.