1/6 Photos of Lemon Garlic Chicken With Coriander
Really low fat, really easy, and really tasty...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season the chicken. Mix together the remaining ingredients together and marinate the chicken in it ( in a non metallic bowl!) for approx 2-3 hours in the fridge (overnight won't hurt).
- 2Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- 3Roast the chicken in the marinade for approx 35-40 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and tender.
- 4Great served with couscous!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Garlic Chicken With Coriander
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.2
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 94.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 31.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: