1/5 Photos of Lemon Hummus With Pine Nuts
From the Xmas issue of the Aust. Women's Weekly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Process chickpeas, pine nuts, garlic and spices until well combined.
- 2With the motor running, gradually add the olive oil & lemon juice until smooth.
- 3Season well with salt & pepper.
- 4Drizzle with extra olive oil to serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Hummus With Pine Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (588 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1146.1
- Calories from Fat 757
- Total Fat 84.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 961.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.6 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 23.8 g