Leaves from an Australian native tree are used for this recipe. I have worked on this recipe for some time now. It is slowly improving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together sugar and butter.
- 2Add the eggs one at a time.
- 3Mix together the sifted flour and Lemon Myrtle.
- 4Once the eggs are combined stir in the flour and Lemon Myrtle mix until combined. Do not over mix the dough.
- 5Roll dough mixute into small balls about the size of a walnut. Place on to greased biscuit baking trays.
- 6With a floured fork, press each ball slightly.
- 7Bake in a moderate oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Cool on a tray.
- 9Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Myrtle Biscuits (Cookies)
Serving Size: 1 (1076 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.9
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 30.6 mg
- Sodium 38.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ground lemon myrtle