1/2 Photos of Lemon & Passionfruit Butter
This recipe was torn from a magazine whilst watching my daughter at her swimming squad training. I think it was a Woman's Day. Makes about 2 cups
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heatproof bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar until combined. Place over a pan of gently simmering water.
- 2Gradually add all remaining ingredients.
- 3Whisk over low heat 10-15 minutes, until the mixture thickens and coats the back of a wooden spoon. Do not boil.
- 4Pour into sterilised jars and seal.
- 5The bottles can be stored in a cool place but must be refrigerated once opened.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon & Passionfruit Butter
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.6
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 111.3 mg
- Sodium 102.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 2.9 g