1/2 Photos of Lemon-Pepper Fish With Garden Salad
Always on the lookout for fresh fish and salad recipes especially when we go on holiday and this one from Australian BH&G Diabetic Living seems to fit the bill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 corn cobs (husks and silk removed)
- ground black pepper (fresh)
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper (seasoning no added salt Masterfoods recommended)
- 2 (150 g) cod fish fillets (blue-eye)
- cooking spray
- 1Preheat barbecue plate and barbecue grill to medium.
- 2Place each corncob on a piece of foil and season with pepper and wrap to enclose and put on barbecue plate and close barbecue lid and cook, turning once, for 20 minutes or until the corn is tender and then remove from the barbecue and set aside int he foil.
- 3Tube the seasoning over each side of fish fillets and then spray each side with cooking spry and put fish on barbecue grill and cook on each side for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until just cooked.
- 4GARDEN SALAD - meanwhile put the salad leaves, snow pea sprouts, tomato and avocado in a medium bowl.
- 5Put the lemon juice, vinegar and oil in a msall bowl and season with pepper and whisk well to combine - or alternatively put all into a screw top jar, secure lid and shake to mix well and pour dressing over salad and toss to combine.
- 6Divide the salad between plates and top with fish and sereve with the corncobs.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-Pepper Fish With Garden Salad
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.1
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 64.5 mg
- Sodium 90.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 28.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
snow pea sprouts
white wine vinegar