Lamb and lemon, another of my 2 favourite foods/flavours
Make and share this Lemon Pepper Lamb Cutlets recipe from Food.com.
- Sprinkle the lamb with the seasoning.
- Heat the oil in a fry pan and cook the lamb until it is browned on both sides and cooked through.
- Remove from the pan and cover and keep warm.
- Add the garlic and wine to the frying pan and bring to the boil.
- Add the stock and the juice, and bring to the boil again.
- Boil uncovered until the liquid is reduced by half.
- Stir in the chives and season to taste with freshly ground black pepper.
This recipe is awesome!!!! I made it with lamb backstraps as that is what I had on hand, but I will look forward to trying it with chops next time round.. I loved everything about this recipe from the lemon pepper seasoning to the yummy lemony sauce which was excellent... I served ours over couscous with asparagus and poured the sauce over and it was absolutely delicious. My hubby was still commenting on how good this was today and asking when I would be making it again.. A true winner Jan so simple and so delicious.. We devoured and loved every bite.. :)
I used two lamb backstraps for this recipe, loved the lemon/pepper flavour. The sauce was delicious ....just after I snapped a photo I realised that I forgot to add the chives (I hate that!!!). Thanks Jan!
Dave made this with some lamb steaks that we had left over from our weekend BBQ. Super quick to make, very tasty, no mess meal ;) Served with mashed potatoes. A definite make again keeper for us.