Lamb and lemon, another of my 2 favourite foods/flavours
Make and share this Lemon Pepper Lamb Cutlets recipe from Food.com.
- Sprinkle the lamb with the seasoning.
- Heat the oil in a fry pan and cook the lamb until it is browned on both sides and cooked through.
- Remove from the pan and cover and keep warm.
- Add the garlic and wine to the frying pan and bring to the boil.
- Add the stock and the juice, and bring to the boil again.
- Boil uncovered until the liquid is reduced by half.
- Stir in the chives and season to taste with freshly ground black pepper.