1/3 Photos of Lemon Pepper Lamb Cutlets
Lamb and lemon, another of my 2 favourite foods/flavours
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle the lamb with the seasoning.
- 2Heat the oil in a fry pan and cook the lamb until it is browned on both sides and cooked through.
- 3Remove from the pan and cover and keep warm.
- 4Add the garlic and wine to the frying pan and bring to the boil.
- 5Add the stock and the juice, and bring to the boil again.
- 6Boil uncovered until the liquid is reduced by half.
- 7Stir in the chives and season to taste with freshly ground black pepper.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Pepper Lamb Cutlets
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 681.0
- Calories from Fat 521
- Total Fat 57.9 g
- Saturated Fat 23.3 g
- Cholesterol 141.9 mg
- Sodium 172.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 32.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pepper seasoning