This is a yummy winter dessert. My all time favourite. The mix magically seperates during cooking, leaving a light fluffy pudding with sweet tangy sauce! I guarantee you'll make it again and again. All measurements are in metric.
- Place egg yolks in a large bowl.
- Add sugar and stir till smooth.
- Add melted butter, flour and lemon rind, then stir in juice and milk.
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks.
- Gently fold into yolk mix.
- Pour mixture into a well greased, deep oven proof dish.
- (I use a souffle dish!) Bake 170 degrees celcius for 40-50 minutes.