Please note that a New Zealand cup is 250ml.
Make and share this Lemon Yogurt Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Beat eggs, oil, sugar and peel.
- Add the rest of ingredients in order above. Grease a bundt tin and flour it -just throw a spoonful of flour into it and shake it all around so flour coats tin, shake off excess.
- Bake for 30 mins or test with skewer till it comes out clean.
- This cake stays moist for a good week and freezes extremely well.
- Serve dusted with icing sugar.