Another Australian Recipe for the Zaar World tour. From The Australian Women's Weekly.
Make and share this Lemonade Scones recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Place all ingredients in a bowl. Mix lightly until combined.
- Scrape onto a floured surface. Knead lightly and shape the dough out to about 1" thick. Then use a round cutter(or top of glass) to cut out the scones.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet and brush tops with a little milk.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the top is browned.
- Serve with jam and cream.