1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
The lemon and garlic in this make a nice change to ordinary baked chicken, and it's so easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 180C degrees.
- 2Rinse the chickens cavity and dry with paper towel.
- 3Place the lemon, spring onion, chopped lemon thyme, garlic and lemon pepper in a bowl and mix together well.
- 4Spoon this mixture into the cavity of the chicken.
- 5Tie the drumsticks together with string and place on a wire rack over a baking dish.
- 6Brush with the oil and top with the sprigs of lemon thyme.
- 7Cover the breast with the slices of prosciutto.
- 8Cover the chicken with aluminum foil, and bake for 1 1/4 hours or until cooked through.
- 9Remove the foil and cook for a further 15 minutes to crisp the prosciutto.
- 10Allow the chicken to rest for 15 minutes before serving.
- 11Discard the stuffing.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemony Baked Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (410 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 862.8
- Calories from Fat 576
- Total Fat 64.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 273.7 mg
- Sodium 256.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 65.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: