1/1 Photo of Lime and Coriander Couscous
A little different to what I usually do with couscous.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Finely grate zest of the lime then squeeze the juice out.
- 2Chop the coriander.
- 3Boil the chicken stock and lime jiuce together.
- 4Add couscous to stock.
- 5Allow to sit 5 minutes then fluff with a fork.
- 6Add zest and coriander and mix to combine.
- 7Good hot or cold.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime and Coriander Couscous
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.1
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.0 mg
- Sodium 55.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
limes, zest of