melting pot's Note:
Got this recipe from MX who got this from Celebrity Tempting Treats made with Equal...I'm GLAD everyone is sharing this wonderful recipe because it's not only divine but very light too! I used sugar in place of equal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius Line base of a 35cmx10cm flan or pie tin with one floded sheet of filo. Lightly spray with cooking spray.
- 2Top with another layer of folded pastry. Continue layering pastry and spraying in between until you have used all of the pastry.
- 3Bake blind for 15 min or until pastry is crisp and golden.
- 4Press down any part of the pastry that has puffed up during cooking.
- 5Put the custard powder, lime juice, lime zest, Equal and vanilla essence into a pan. Slowly stir in milk and whisk until smooth.
- 6Stir over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens.
- 7Remove from heat, cover with plastic wrap and allow to cool.
- 8SPoon custard mixture into cooked base and top with strawberries.
- 9Serve with low-fat ice cream.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime Strawberry Tart
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.3
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 82.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: