Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sweet and Sour and certainly refreshing. Just enough zing!!!
Make and share this Lime Sunset Non-Alcoholic Cocktail recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 (300 ml) can apricot nectar
- 9 lime slices
- 2 (375 ml) cans ginger ale
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large pitcher.
- Cover and chill.
- Add ginger ale just before serving, and stir gently. Pour over ice.
Couldn't have been a nicer tasting punch! The lime adds a great twist as does the apricot nectar! Will definitely enjoy this drink during warm weather! A keeper! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's PAC]
Tasty! I made this as a punch for my birthday do, and everyone kept asking what was in it! Since fresh limes are in season it was definitely the time for it and they really made a difference. Thanks!
Tart & Refreshing & a gorgeous colour with a hint of fizz. This is a great flavour combo.