Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Love this dish! Very nice with abit of cold fried rice too!
Make and share this Limecat Ceviche recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 small chili pepper, seeded and diced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup sea bass, skin removed and diced
- 1 cup perch, diced
- 1 cup scallops
- 1 cup octopus, cleaned and diced
- 1⁄2 Spanish onion, sliced finely
- 1 cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 1⁄4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1⁄4 cup coriander, finely diced
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, finely diced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1⁄4 red capsicum, sliced finely
- salt & pepper
- Marinade the fish pieces in the lime for at least 1/2 hour or overnight.
- Mix everything together and make a salad -- enjoy!