A delicious and cute recipe I found from Donna Hay's Food Fast Cookbook. Absolutely delish!!
Make and share this Little Passionfruit Cheesecakes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 315F (160C).
- Place one shortbread biscuit in the base of 4 ramekins.
- Place the ricotta, cream cheese, eggs, sugar and lime juice in a food processor and process until the mixture is smooth.
- Stir through the passionfruit pulp and then spoon the mixture into each ramekin.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the topping is firm.
- Serve warm or cold.
Lovely and delicate flavor. I did not place the shortbread in the bottom of each ramekin. As I am in the USA and cream cheese comes in 8 oz packages, I increased the ricotta to account for the 1.09 oz over 8 oz in the package of cream cheese. My ricotta was a reduced fat. Although it is very good, I will use all the cream cheese next time as it ended up a little loose. The recipe calls for 15 minutes at 315F I increased that to a full hour and for the last 15 minutes increased the oven to 350F.