1/1 Photo of Little Passionfruit Cheesecakes
A delicious and cute recipe I found from Donna Hay's Food Fast Cookbook. Absolutely delish!!
My Private Note
Mini Ch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 4 shortbread cookies
- 1Preheat the oven to 315F (160C).
- 2Place one shortbread biscuit in the base of 4 ramekins.
- 3Place the ricotta, cream cheese, eggs, sugar and lime juice in a food processor and process until the mixture is smooth.
- 4Stir through the passionfruit pulp and then spoon the mixture into each ramekin.
- 5Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the topping is firm.
- 6Serve warm or cold.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Little Passionfruit Cheesecakes
Serving Size: 1 (920 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 535.7
- Calories from Fat 307
- Total Fat 34.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 195.3 mg
- Sodium 336.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 32.9 g
- Protein 15.2 g