Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Liver is fill of great things your body needs and goes great with onions
Make and share this Liver and Onions With Roast Veges recipe from Food.com.
- 200 g kumara
- 200 g pumpkin
- 200 g beef liver
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon marmite
- 1 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 1 onion
- Slice Liver into 1x2cm pieces and soak in water for 2 hours.
- Remove liver from water and dry. Coat with flour and half the salt and pepper.
- Fry Liver in a hot pan for 2 minutes until browned. Remove and set aside.
- Slice onions into thin strips and fry over a high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add wine, marmite, garlic and remaining salt and pepper to the onions and reduce to half.
- Mix in liver and cover. Simmer on a low heat while you cook the veggies.
- Cut Kumara and Pumpkin into 3cm cube size pieces and roast in the oven for around 30 - 45 minute.