Liver is fill of great things your body needs and goes great with onions
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice Liver into 1x2cm pieces and soak in water for 2 hours.
- 2Remove liver from water and dry. Coat with flour and half the salt and pepper.
- 3Fry Liver in a hot pan for 2 minutes until browned. Remove and set aside.
- 4Slice onions into thin strips and fry over a high heat for 2 minutes.
- 5Add wine, marmite, garlic and remaining salt and pepper to the onions and reduce to half.
- 6Mix in liver and cover. Simmer on a low heat while you cook the veggies.
- 7Cut Kumara and Pumpkin into 3cm cube size pieces and roast in the oven for around 30 - 45 minute.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Liver and Onions With Roast Veges
Serving Size: 1 (421 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.9
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 275.0 mg
- Sodium 711.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 24.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: