1/1 Photo of Lobster and Asparagus With Lemon Butter Sauce
Fairy Nuff's Note:
Lobster with asparagus and lemon, how luscious can you get!Serves four as a main dish and 6-8 as an appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the lobster tails along each side of the underside with scissors.
- 2Pull the lobster flesh away from the shells and cut into thick slices.
- 3Top and tail the snow peas.
- 4Break off the woody end of the asparagus.
- 5Boil, steam or microwave the asparagus until barely tender, add the snow peas and cook for 1 minute longer. Drain and refresh under cold water until no longer warm.
- 6Heat the butter in a pan, add green onions, lemon rind and juice.
- 7Add the lobster, stir fry until the lobster is just tender then add the pine nuts, asparagus and snow peas. Stir until heated through.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lobster and Asparagus With Lemon Butter Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.4
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 16.0 mg
- Sodium 61.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: