Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A creamy chocolate, coffee, hazelnut cocktail which is far too good to make only once a year. Share this with a loved one at any time... Among Valentine's Day 2006 recipes in the Australian magazine 'Women's Day'.
- 50 g dark chocolate, melted
- 2 tablespoons Frangelico
- 2 tablespoons Kahlua
- 1⁄4 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream, to serve
- Place the chocolate in a small plastic bag; squeeze it to one end; twist the bag; snip the corner of the bag. Pipe chocolate heart shapes around the inside of 2 chilled cocktail glasses; refrigerate the glasses while preparing a cocktail.
- Blend or process the liqueurs, milk and ice cream until smooth. Divide the extra ice cream between the prepared glasses and pour the cocktail mixture over the top.
- Share with your loved one.
Nice refreshing drink with wonderful flavors. It was a nice drink here for a nice chilly day here, to brighten it up. Made for 1-2-3 hit wonders.
Lovely drink with perfect flavors. I halved it for 1 serving so it wasn't exactly for "lovers" here but it was delicious anyway!
Loved the Frangelico in this drink. It is not a thick drink, a person could add less milk if you wanted it thicker but I like it as is. I was going to take a photo until I found out my children finished my chocolate and did not bother to tell me. :( So I guess I'll need to make this again. :) Thank you for posting. Made for *1 2 3 Hit Wonders 2008* game