I made this last night as a side for Thai-style Roast Chicken It was delicious with it. I made enough for two piggies who love coleslaw-you might get 4 serves out of it or it would be easily doubled to feed more.
- 1⁄4 cabbage, shredded finely
- 1⁄2 cucumber, peeled, quartered lengthways, sliced finely
- 1⁄4 cup red capsicum, cut into strips, sliced finely
- 1⁄4 cup finely sliced green onion
- 1 large carrot, grated coarsely
- 1 stick celery, halved lengthways, sliced finely
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce (or could use soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili oil (optional if you like it a bit spicier)
- Mix salad ingredients together.
- Mix dressing ingredients together, pour over salad mix well and chill for about an hour.