Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Serve with crusty bread and cheese.
Make and share this Low Fat Broccoli and Cauliflower Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Cut broccoli and cauliflower into small florets.
- Combine onion and garlic in a large saucepan with 1 tablespoon water, stir constantly over heat until onion is soft.
- Add stock, potato, celery, broccoli and cauliflower.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until potato is tender.
- Add marjoram place in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Return to pan, add milk and parsley, reheat before serving.
This is really good. I guesstimated the amounts and it turned out fine, I actually used a whole head of cauliflower and a cup broccoli. and covered with broth . Everything else i left the same. Thanks I like it!