Rhiannon and Matt's Note:
Serve with crusty bread and cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut broccoli and cauliflower into small florets.
- 2Combine onion and garlic in a large saucepan with 1 tablespoon water, stir constantly over heat until onion is soft.
- 3Add stock, potato, celery, broccoli and cauliflower.
- 4Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until potato is tender.
- 5Add marjoram place in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- 6Return to pan, add milk and parsley, reheat before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Broccoli and Cauliflower Soup
Serving Size: 1 (2032 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.8
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 4.8 mg
- Sodium 104.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: