Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Serve with crusty bread and cheese.
Make and share this Low Fat Broccoli and Cauliflower Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Cut broccoli and cauliflower into small florets.
- Combine onion and garlic in a large saucepan with 1 tablespoon water, stir constantly over heat until onion is soft.
- Add stock, potato, celery, broccoli and cauliflower.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until potato is tender.
- Add marjoram place in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Return to pan, add milk and parsley, reheat before serving.
This is really good. I guesstimated the amounts and it turned out fine, I actually used a whole head of cauliflower and a cup broccoli. and covered with broth . Everything else i left the same. Thanks I like it!