1/3 Photos of Low Fat Mayonnaise
Lesley gave me this recipe when I was trying to live with the low fat diets. I didnt last with the diet, but I still make this dressing. You can do ANYTHING with it, and lets face it, low cal dressing tastes YUK usually.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1put the mayo and the yogurt in a big bowl and whisk together.
- 2add any or all the other stuff and whisk again.
- 3put it back in the mayo jar and the yogurt container.
- 4leave in the fridge for an hour.
- 6will keep for ages in the back of the fridge.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Mayonnaise
Serving Size: 1 (12 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 8.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: