1/2 Photos of Lunch Box Cheese Cakes
Lunch Box Cheese Cakes, so called because they are so quick and easy to make, and taste so good!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cake mix in a bowl add melted butter and combine.
- 2Line muffin trays with the crumb mix.
- 3Bake in moderate oven until browned.
- 4Mix next 3 ingredients together and pour into cases.
- 5Place into vfridge and allow to set.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lunch Box Cheese Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 790.0
- Calories from Fat 362
- Total Fat 40.2 g
- Saturated Fat 21.1 g
- Cholesterol 93.9 mg
- Sodium 691.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 72.3 g
- Protein 12.5 g