Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Lunch Box Cheese Cakes, so called because they are so quick and easy to make, and taste so good!!!
Make and share this Lunch Box Cheese Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- Place cake mix in a bowl add melted butter and combine.
- Line muffin trays with the crumb mix.
- Bake in moderate oven until browned.
- Mix next 3 ingredients together and pour into cases.
- Place into vfridge and allow to set.
I can't believe I am the first to review these! After converting the ingredients and coming as close as I could to the correct measurements these were so tasty! Instead of using the muffin tins though I decided to use a 9x13 baking pan and do it that way. Muffin tins and I don't usually do well together. :) For the candy bars I used Reeses Peanut Butter cups and I couldn't stop licking the batter! I think a chocolate base would be very tasty as well. Made for the Aussie/NZ recipe swap.