Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious breakfast jam-packed with nutrition, or an any time snack, adapted from flip shelton's 'green: modern vegetarian recipes'. Wheat grass contains loads of essential vitamins and minerals and turns your drink a luscious green! If you like your drinks a little sweeter, add honey, to taste.
- 1 cup vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 1 bananas or 1 peach
- 1 teaspoon lecithin powder or 1 teaspoon lecithin granules
- 1 teaspoon powdered wheat grass
- honey, to taste (optional)
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the drink into an insulated travel mug, and drink on the go!
Lovely, I use whey protein powder because I do not tolerate soy. Did not think about peaches and that was lucious. When I had a cold I added a bit of fresh ginger and ground cinnamon. Lovey, healthy, refreshing. Thank you.
Yes luscious green as you can see in the picture. My type of breakfast! Quick and easy. Oh healthy too. No sugar added for me. The banana adds enough sweetness. be sure to store your powdered wheat grass in the fridge to preserve all the goodness it has to give.