1/1 Photo of Luxury Scrambled Eggs
Droopy Drawers, By Lucy Lastic's Note:
I LOVE these scrambled eggs; this is the only way I'll make them. So rich and creamy, perfect served with bacon for a cold day's brunch. This recipe is from a box set I got years ago called 1001 Recipes for Pan or Wok.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and crush garlic. Break the eggs into a large bowl, whisk until light and frothy. Season well with salt and pepper. Stir in the nutmeg.
- 2Melt the butter over a low heat in a small heavy saucepan. Add the garlic and cook gently for about 1 minute, or until softened but not browned.
- 3Add the eggs to the pan, stir rapidly with a fork for 3 - 4 minutes or until almost scrambled.
- 4Stir in the cream and parsley. Remove from heat and continue to stir until eggs are just set. Allow to stand for about 1 minute,
- 5Serve on toast if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Luxury Scrambled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.0
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 464.0 mg
- Sodium 192.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 13.3 g