Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 4 boneless veal steaks
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 1⁄2 cups prepared gravy
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Coat veal with flour, dip in milk, and then coat with breadcrumbs.
- Brown veal in hot oil and place in baking dish to suit.
- Pour gravy over the veal and sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.
- Bake in moderate oven 20 mins, or until parmesan is crusty.
- Serve with creamy mashed potatoes, fresh green vegetables and crusty bread rolls.