1/1 Photo of Macadamia and Semi-Dried Tomato Pesto
The Blender Girl's Note:
It doesn’t get much easier than this delicious pesto. This version from The Australian Macadamia Society is a winner…and SO easy. Literally, throw everything in the food processor; then blend and chow! No chopping, no mess, no fuss. And best of all – it is absolutely phenomenal. You won’t believe something so easy can have so much flavor. It is just to die for. Try to purchase semi-dried tomatoes in olive oil, as it is much healthier. This pesto can get very rich very quickly. So start with one tablespoon of the jar oil, and gradually pour in the olive oil into the top of the food processor; pulse and check; blend and taste until you get your perfect blend. Published here courtesy of The Australian Macadamia Society
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain the jar of semi dried tomatoes and save a little bit of the oil.
- 2Put everything in the food processor and add more oil in order to get the desired consistency.
- 3If you want a stronger flavour you can add in some more oil from the tomato jar.
- 4You can thin this out even more for a fantastic pasta sauce.
- 5Garnish with some fresh fresh basil leaves and devour. YUM!
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macadamia and Semi-Dried Tomato Pesto
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1092.9
- Calories from Fat 997
- Total Fat 110.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 571.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.3 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 12.0 g