1/1 Photo of Macaroni & Zucchini Salad
A different type of pasta salad, I think this recipe was originally from Kraft.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place zucchini on kitchen paper & sprinkle with salt, allow to stand 30 minutes.
- 2Rinse zucchini under cold water and pat dry.
- 3Combine zucchini, mushrooms and macaroni in a salad bowl, chill while preparing dressing.
- 4Place all remaining ingredients except peanuts into a blender & whip until smooth but not too thick.
- 5Coat salad lightly with dressing, chill & serve garnished with roasted peanuts.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni & Zucchini Salad
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 586.9
- Calories from Fat 370
- Total Fat 41.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 37.3 mg
- Sodium 545.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 17.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: