Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
A different type of pasta salad, I think this recipe was originally from Kraft.
Make and share this Macaroni & Zucchini Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Place zucchini on kitchen paper & sprinkle with salt, allow to stand 30 minutes.
- Rinse zucchini under cold water and pat dry.
- Combine zucchini, mushrooms and macaroni in a salad bowl, chill while preparing dressing.
- Place all remaining ingredients except peanuts into a blender & whip until smooth but not too thick.
- Coat salad lightly with dressing, chill & serve garnished with roasted peanuts.
this was so wonderful. The peanut butter is a different ingredient but works well with this. Will be making this one again and again to take work for lunches. Made for Cooking Photo Swap # 7.