A different type of pasta salad, I think this recipe was originally from Kraft.
Make and share this Macaroni & Zucchini Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Place zucchini on kitchen paper & sprinkle with salt, allow to stand 30 minutes.
- Rinse zucchini under cold water and pat dry.
- Combine zucchini, mushrooms and macaroni in a salad bowl, chill while preparing dressing.
- Place all remaining ingredients except peanuts into a blender & whip until smooth but not too thick.
- Coat salad lightly with dressing, chill & serve garnished with roasted peanuts.